Zinkosan Zinkcitrat & C-vitamin (120 tabl)
Special Price 69,00 kr 1,150.00 kr/kgs Regular Price 79,00 kr 1,316.67 kr/kgs
- The activity of nearly 200 different enzymes is regulated by zinc. It plays a central role in preventing inflammations, restoring skin condition and wound healing. Zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants protecting cells. Vitamin C and zinc complement each other’s functions.
- Zinc deficiency may increase inclination to several pathogens and affects both indigenous and adaptable immunity. A sufficient supply of zinc is important especially during pregnancy.
- Zinc has an important role in preventing common cold, and according to studies may also speed up recovery from a common cold.
- Zinc is needed to protect the body against heavy metals and free radicals.
- Vitamin C is important for the immune system, skin and collagen health, gums, blood vessels and iron absorption.
Zinc citrate – Vitamin C tablet
- For healthy skin
- Maintains the immune system
- For cell protection
- Regulates enzyme activity
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin C 80 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Write Your Own Review