Zinkosan Zinkcitrat & C-vitamin (120 tabl)
- The activity of nearly 200 different enzymes is regulated by zinc. It plays a central role in preventing inflammations, restoring skin condition and wound healing. Zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants protecting cells. Vitamin C and zinc complement each other’s functions.
- Zinc deficiency may increase inclination to several pathogens and affects both indigenous and adaptable immunity. A sufficient supply of zinc is important especially during pregnancy.
- Zinc has an important role in preventing common cold, and according to studies may also speed up recovery from a common cold.
- Zinc is needed to protect the body against heavy metals and free radicals.
- Vitamin C is important for the immune system, skin and collagen health, gums, blood vessels and iron absorption.